How to delay orgasm
- Breathing Techniques: Deep breathing exercises can help you relax and calm your body. When you feel yourself getting close to orgasm, take deep breaths and focus on your breathing.
- Start-Stop Technique: This involves stopping stimulation when you feel yourself getting close to orgasm. Once you have calmed down, you can start again.
- Squeeze Technique: This involves squeezing the base of your penis or having your partner do it when you feel yourself getting close to orgasm. This can help delay ejaculation.
- Kegel Exercises: These exercises help strengthen the muscles in the pelvic floor, which can help you better control your orgasms.
- Distraction Technique: When you feel yourself getting close to orgasm, try distracting yourself by thinking about something else or changing positions.
- Use of Condoms: Condoms can help reduce sensitivity and delay orgasm.
Remember, these techniques may take practice and patience to master, but with time, you may find that you are better able to control your orgasms and enjoy longer-lasting sexual experiences.
Additionally, making certain lifestyle changes and incorporating certain natural remedies into your routine may also help with premature ejaculation. Some natural ways to cure premature ejaculation include:
7- Eating a healthy diet: Eating a balanced diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein can help improve your overall health and sexual function.
8- Getting enough sleep: Lack of sleep can contribute to stress and anxiety, which can worsen premature ejaculation. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
9- Reducing stress: Stress can interfere with sexual function, so try to find ways to manage stress, such as practicing mindfulness or meditation.
10- Exercising regularly: Regular exercise can help reduce stress and improve overall health and sexual function.
11-Trying natural supplements: Some natural supplements, such as ashwagandha, ginseng, and maca root, have been shown to improve sexual function and help with premature ejaculation.
It is important to remember that premature ejaculation can have a variety of causes, including psychological and physical factors. If you are experiencing persistent premature ejaculation, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional to determine the underlying cause and appropriate treatment options.